Monday, April 14, 2014

A Red, Red Rose

 
A Red, Red Rose
by Robert Burns (1759-1796)
 
O my luve's like a red, red rose.
That's newly sprung in June;
O my luve's like a melodie
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in luve am I;
And I will love thee still, my Dear,
Till a'the seas gang dry.
Till a' the seas gang dry, my Dear,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun:
I will luve thee still, my Dear,
While the sands o'life shall run.
And fare thee weel my only Luve!
And fare thee weel a while!
And I will come again, my Luve,
Tho' it were ten thousand mile!
 

The heart shaped red lampwork glass bead pictured above was handcrafted by Rose, the Beadshaper. You can see more of Rose's work at 
Beadshaper and Metal Jewelry Shaper.
If you would like to be informed of Rose's new jewelry pieces, you can join her E-mail List.
 

No comments: